Contact info & How to Join
The Knights of the Virgin is an international military order of Catholic knighthood whose members strive to live out the code of chivalry in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Who may join...
- Adult Catholic Males must complete the Formation classes and your Quest before you are dubbed and enrolled as a Knight of the Virgin.
- Teenage sons of at least 15 years old are invited to participate with their fathers.
- You must have received the Sacrament of Confirmation before being dubbed.
- You are a faithful Catholic free from moral turpitude.
- You must provide a formal written renouncement of membership in any secret societies and similar organizations.
- Non-Catholic men of good will are welcome to participate in the Formation classes.
- We will not ask for a commitment from you until after you have completed the Formation classes, your Quest, and are ready to be dubbed a Knight.
How do I become a Knight of the Virgin?
- Contact us via email.
- Log in as a member on this web site. Please use your full name rather than an alias as your user name so that we know who you are.
- Start attending the weekly Formation classes either in person or via VTC. If you can't make it to a meeting then watch the class on-line under our Formation Classes tab.
- It takes about three years to complete the Formation & Training program and to be prepared to make your total consecration to Jesus through Mary.
- After you complete the program you will set out on a pilgrimage Quest with a group of your peers. During the Quest you will spiritually prepare to make the consecration. Upon completion of the Quest you and your peers will take a vow to live out the code of chivalry, consecrate yourselves to the Blessed Virgin, and will be dubbed as Knights.
- We encourage you to commit yourself to advance in holiness, to keeping your skills honed, and to support one or more of our programs in which you feel called.